Easter offering made of bread. Easter offering made of bread, which has been formed into the shape of an animal with a curled tail.
- 0 item(s)
- £0.00 View
1 item (description level: whole)
- Additional names, titles, or classifications
object name: bread figure
- Portugal, Iberian Peninsula, Europe
- Additional place information
made or collected: Portugal
- Materials & techniques
- processed material
- Additional material & technique information
material: processed material (overall)
- overall: 110 mm x 48 mm x 58 mm
- Additional measurement information
overall: 110 mm x 48 mm x 58 mm
- Record created 2005-04-11 by RHOLLEY
- Record last updated 2013-08-23 by RJENNINGS
These objects are only a part of our collections, of which there are more than 350,000 objects. More information on the objects listed on our website.
This information comes from our collections database. Some of this is incomplete and there may be some errors. The database sometimes uses language taken from historical documents to help research, which may now appear outdated and even offensive. The database also includes information on objects that are considered secret or sacred by some communities.
If you have any further information about objects in our collections or can suggest corrections to our information, please contact us.