Enjoy a special late night Christmas shopping experience with gorgeous gifts, mulled wine, workshops and your favourite festive tunes.
Join us at the Horniman as we deck the halls and welcome dozens of local designers and makers into the Museum for an evening of Christmas shopping. Get into the spirit of things while you browse with festive tunes from live DJs, winter songs from the Raise the Roof choir, and food and cocktails in the café.
London Brewers' Market
Come taste the beer and meet the brewers from a bevy of craft breweries as the London Brewers' Market takes over the Conservatory.
- Partizan Brewing
- Brick Brewery
- Bianca Road
- The Five Points Brewing Company
- Brockley Brewery
- Canopy Beer Co
- Bullfinch Brewery
- Southey Brew Co
- Big Smoke Brew Co
Take home your own handmade decorations as our craft workshop teaches you how to make a snow globe from a jam jar.
- Anna Chiltern - Original artwork screen prints.
- Anoushka Cole - Hand drawn illustrated cushions and gift cards.
- Arthur and Henry - Men's fine shirts made from organic and Fairtrade cotton.
- Chitter Chatter Crafts - Handmade limited edition gifts and homeware.
- Clarkes Closet - Handmade rag dolls and children accessories.
- Cole of London - Unique kitchen homeware.
- Coraux Mai – Handmade accessories using textile and leather.
- De BoHun Jewellery - Jewellery made with precious and semi-precious stones.
- Fabric 41 – Dribble bibs and merino blankets for babies, toddlers and children designed and hand made in the UK.
- Handmade in SE20 - Modern patchwork quilts and cushions, crocheted storage and jewellery.
- Hazel Adams Illustrations - Fine art prints and watercolours of wildlife and natural history.
- Holly Francesca – Unique London based illustrated prints and homeware.
- House of Beau - Natural handmade bath salts, soap, oils and candles.
- Illuminate - Bespoke handmade purses, Japanese tote bags and accessories.
- James Barker (FKA Cha Com Letras) - Original illustrated gifts and homeware.
- Jessica Walker Jewellery - Fine bespoke jewellery.
- Juan is Dead - Mosaic and Mexican art inspired homeware and accessories.
- Just Nerissa - Ethically and fair-traded home and womenswear.
- Karavan Eco – Sustainable accessories and homeware.
- Kath Dare Jewellery - Handmade sterling silver jewellery inspired by nature.
- Kindred and Wild – Organic beauty skin oils and balms.
- Lorna Syson - Stationery and interiors inspired by the British countryside.
- Maison Moth – Handmade Apothecary skin care and candles.
- Mootz London - Unique baby and children’s clothing.
- Mya and Joe - Baltic Birch hand painted wood jewellery.
- Nics and Bees - Organic unisex U.K children’s wear.
- Nom Nom Skincare - Organic skincare range for mother and baby.
- Nou Moon – Woven shawls, throws and blankets.
- Ola Ola – Printed tote bags and accessories.
- Pip Portley Jewellery - Contemporary jewellery.
- Place in Print – Locally themed art prints and Illustrations of local landmarks.
- Ply Coasters - Handmade plywood coasters and table mats.
- Postcode Prints - Limited edition prints of the Horniman Museum and South London.
- Pressed and Folded - Original greeting cards, wrapping paper and prints.
- Ray Stanbrook - Vibrantly illustrated homeware and prints inspired by London.
- Red Faces Print - Original hand-pulled screen prints.
- The Pattern Guild - Curated and limited edition clothing, prints and accessories.
- Twisted Vintage Jewellery - Recycled and limited edition vintage jewellery.