- 0 item(s)
- £0.00 View
Join in the Easter fun at the Horniman!
Discover unique gifts in the arts and crafts markets, go on an Easter egg trail, hop your way around the gardens with the Horniman bunny, Farmer's Market (Saturday only) and enjoy live music from Elvers on Sunday.
Easter Egg Trail
- 10.30am – 4.30pm
- £1 per trail from the Easter Desk outside the main entrance.
- Solve a riddle and collect your Easter gift.
- Hop your way around the gardens with the Horniman bunny. He’ll be waiting for you at the Sound Garden.
- Every 90 minutes from 11am
Farmers’ Market (Saturday only)
- Our weekly Farmers' Market has extended opening hours, selling locally sourced, locally sold vegetables, meat, bread, flowers hot food and much more.
- 9am – 4pm
- Bandstand Terrace
Family Art Fun: Chirpy Chicks
- Celebrate Easter by making a Chirpy Chick to take home. Suitable for families with children aged 3+
- Every 45 minutes from 11.00. Last entry at 14.45
- Education Centre
Discovery For All
- Drop in to our Hands on Base and explore its thousands of real objects from around the world.
- 2pm – 3.30pm
- Hands on Base
Arts and Crafts Market
- Discover unique gifts in the arts and crafts markets
- 10.30am – 4.30pm
- Conservatory and Pavilion
- Julia's Fun Jewellery Fun bright costume jewellery.
- Gauzy Jackal - Hand knitted, scarves, hats, blankets, throws and other home accessories. Stationery and greetings cards.
- Octavia Plum - Love where you live location prints charting local history and information about Forest Hill and the surrounding areas of South East London.
- Smith & Strand - Hand dyed, distressed and set silk flower and accessories.
- Runamata - Bolivian home accessories, jewellery and other handmade crafts.
- Sasara - Original, contemporary black and white travel photograhy.
- Infused - Natural products to improve your skincare.
- Kaylene Alder and Ray Stanbrook Prints - Quirky and unique illustrated screen prints, greeting cards, badges and tea towels.
- Louise Whalley Dichroic glass jewellery such as pendants, earrings, cufflinks, bracelets and brooches.
- Wolle + Hide - Wool and leather fasion accssoires and women's clothing.
- Place in Print - Art and design inspired by the local area. Prints of local landmarks including the Horniman Museum and Gardens.
- SE Cakery - Brownie bites.
- Rootytoot Editions - Limited Edition prints and cards for children.
- Cole of London - Mugs, prints, aprons and tea towels with fun historial facts.
- Woodland Trust - Information and awareness about the Woodland Trust.
- My Gorgeous Cards and Gifts - Tea towels that celebrate south London. As well as cushions, purses and cards.
- Silver Petals - Silver jewellery with semi precious stones and shell jewellery set in silver.
- Majmakes - Sellling washbags, oyster cases, bicycle tool rolls, bags etc all using recycled fabrics.
- Coraux Mei - Vietnamese textiles used to make bags and purses.
- FunkyNChunky - Handmade bags and statement jewellery from Africa
- Sucre a la Crème Bakery - Cupcakes, cakes and cookie mix gift sets
- Glitz and Glamour - Hand decorated accessries including hairbands and bows
- Twistin Shout - Balloon modelling
- Cavendish Keble - Children's books
- The Forest Trail - Children's clothing and accessories
- Drawn Together Art Collective - Original pieces of artowrk from three local artists
- Small Dots - Prints and cards for children
- Ketchup on Everything - Placemats and coasters designed for children
- Glitterbees - Face Painting and glitter tattos
- Beanstalk - Beanstalk are a reading charity who volunteer in local schools
- Saragai - Fashion accessories including bags and purses.
- LustrousArt - Ceramic jewellery