Horniman Museum & Gardens, 100 London Rd, Forest Hill, London, SE23 3PQ
Museum Opening Hours
- Daily 10.30am - 5.30pm, except 24 - 26 December, when we are closed.
- Entrance to the Museum and Gardens is free. A charge is made for the Aquarium.
Gardens Opening Hours
- Monday - Saturday: 7.15am - sunset
- Sundays and Bank Holidays: 8am - sunset, except 25 December, when we are closed
- Find today's opening times
- The Nature Trail is open from 9am - 4pm, but may be closed at short notice during bad weather. Please check with the Information Desk at the start of your visit or call 020 8699 1872.
Temporary Gallery Closures
The Bandstand Terrace will be closed for temporary works from 10-12 December 2013. All other areas of the gardens will be open as normal.
As we prepare and install the new display in the Music Gallery, some areas will be closed to the public between September 2013 and January 2014.
- Music Gallery Hands On Space: Monday 9 September 2013 - end January 2014
- Left-hand side of Music Gallery: Friday 11 October 2013 - end January 2014
- There will be no lighting along one display wall of the Music Gallery for 10 days from October 14. We will supply torches and magnifying glasses during this time.