Horniman Museum and Gardens
100 London Road, Forest Hill, London SE23 3PQ
Museum Opening Hours
- Daily 10.30am - 5.30pm, except 24 - 26 December, when we are closed.
- Entrance to the Museum and Gardens is free. A charge is made for the Aquarium.
Gardens Opening Hours
- Monday - Saturday: 7.15am - sunset
- Sundays and Bank Holidays: 8am - sunset, except 25 December, when we are closed
- A full list of closing times for the year is below.
- The Nature Trail is open from 9am - 4pm, but may be closed at short notice during bad weather. Please check with the Ticket Desk at the start of your visit or call 020 8699 1872.
Gardens Closing Times
|1 January 2014||2 February 2014||4.20pm|
|3 February||16 February||5.20pm|
|17 February||16 March||5.50pm|
|17 March||30 March||6.20pm|
|Summer Time starts|
|31 March||6 April||7.20pm|
|7 April||20 April||7.50pm|
|21 April||4 May||8.20pm|
|5 May||4 August||8.50pm|
|5 August||17 August||8.20pm|
|18 August||31 August||7.50pm|
|1 September||14 September||7.20pm|
|15 September||28 September||6.50pm|
|29 September||12 October||6.20pm|
|13 October||25 October||5.50pm|
|Summer Time ends|
|26 October||2 November||4.50pm|
|3 November 2014||25 January 2015||4.20pm|