Join Head of Horticulture Errol Fernandes for a tour of our award-winning Gardens. Learn about the work that Errol and his team do to keep the Gardens beautiful in the spring, and the changes we are making to make our gardening practices more sustainable.
- This is a Members and Benefactors exclusive event.
- Please bring your membership card with you on the day so that we can check you off the list.
- The tour will start at 11am and run for about 45 mins to an hour. We will meet at the green donation box on the avenue opposite the main entrance 10 minutes before the event starts.
- This is an all-weather event so please dress appropriately.
- Please also let us know if you have any additional requirements ahead of time.
- Suitable for prams.