- 0 item(s)
- £0.00 View
Join us on Tuesdays during the summer holidays for art and craft sessions inspired by our museum objects, living collections and Gardens.
- Tuesday 30 July - Pop up butterflies – have fun creating a pop-up butterfly and a beautiful environment where it can hide away.
- Tuesday 6 August - Pop up butterflies
- Tuesday 13 August - Carnival Dancers – get into the carnival spirit by making and decorating your own brightly coloured carnival toy.
- Tuesday 20 August - Carnival Dancers
- Tuesday 27 August - Swimming crab puppets – create your own brilliant crab puppet, just like those in our aquarium and at the seaside!
Sessions take place in the Education Centre and entry is via the door to the right of the main Museum entrance, along the outside corridor (past the shop window).
Suitable for ages 3+. All children must be accompanied by an adult.