Schlüter of Halle was a German firm of natural history dealers, which supplied natural history specimens to museums and private collectors worldwide. The company was set up in 1853 by Wilhelm Schlüter. After 1894, Wilhelm Schlüter's elder son Willy ran the family firm, at which point it may have become known as Schlüter of Halle. From 1912, Schlüter's younger son Curt was in charge of the company. In 1924 the company became known as Dr Schlüter & Dr Mass.
natural history dealers (circa 1894 - 1924)