We want you to enjoy your visit to the Horniman. We encourage you to wear a face covering unless you have a good reason not to.
Book your entry ticket to the Museum in advance
- You will not be admitted to the Museum without a valid ticket.
- Tickets allow entry at any time during a 15 minute time slot. There are no restrictions on how long you can stay in the Museum.
- Please note, if you leave the Museum you cannot be readmitted without a new ticket for a future timeslot. This includes visiting the Café. Please ensure you plan your visit to the Café in advance of your timeslot or once you have finished your visit in the Museum.
- You must show your tickets on a mobile or tablet, or a printed version, at the entrance to the Museum. We will do our best to admit you as quickly as possible but you may still need to queue outside.
- Tickets will be regularly released so please visit the website for availability and updates.
- For schools bookings, please get in touch with the schools team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book tickets for the Aquarium, Butterfly House or Monkey Business
Find more details about the Aquarium, Butterfly House and Monkey Business below, and book your tickets.
Support the Horniman by becoming a Member and enjoy a year of benefits including free entry to the Aquarium, Butterfly House and Monkey Business. Join Horniman Members.