We want you to enjoy your visit to the Horniman. Please wear a mask or face covering unless you have a good reason not to (children under 11 are exempt).
Please note: You can find tickets you have bought by visiting your profile in our webshop, under My Orders and My eTickets: Log in to the webshop.
Book your entry ticket to the Museum in advance
- You will not be admitted to the Museum without a valid ticket.
- You can book up to five tickets for you and your household.
- Tickets allow entry at any time during a 15 minute time slot. There are no restrictions on how long you can stay in the Museum.
- Please note, if you leave the Museum you cannot be readmitted without a new ticket for a future timeslot. This includes visiting the Café. Please ensure you plan your visit to the Café in advance of your timeslot or once you have finished your visit in the Museum.
- You must show your tickets on a mobile or tablet, or a printed version, at the entrance to the Museum. We will do our best to admit you as quickly as possible but you may still need to queue outside.
- Please only book one visit per week so as to give others the opportunity of visiting the Museum.
- Tickets will be regularly released so please visit the website for availability and updates.
- We regret that we can currently not accommodate group bookings.
- For schools bookings, please get in touch with the schools team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book tickets for the Aquarium, Butterfly House or Monkey Business
Find more details about the Aquarium, Butterfly House and Monkey Business below, and book your tickets.
Support the Horniman by becoming a Member and enjoy a year of benefits including free entry to the Aquarium, Butterfly House and Monkey Business. Join Horniman Members.