Access All Areas run panel discussions, networking, and music showcase events. This new series launches at the Horniman with a special event:
Indie, Major or DIY? Do Artists NEED a Record Label in 2022?
With the growth of online streaming platforms, digital distribution and free marketing tools, do contemporary musicians still need a record label to be a success, or can you do it independently?
The panel will be moderated by Access All Areas resident Jay McGregor from Reprezent Radio, and hosted by Access All Areas resident DJ Longers.
- Rich Castillo – Director of A&R at Atlantic Records
- Dumi Oburota – Global A&R Consultant at The Orchard
- Shaurav D’ Silva – CEO at 2-Tone Entertainment
- Abi Lufadeju – Head of Business Affairs at Big Dada
- Hanaa Cali – Marketing Manager at Virgin Music
- Lauren Powell – Marketing Manager at Hidden Courage
- Ben Wynter – Entrepreneur and Outreach Manager at AIM
There will also be a chance for guests to network, as well as a new artist showcase.
The showcase will feature live performances from:
- Billy O’B
- Dash Powers
- YTwo Wooly
Find out more about Access All Areas