Curl Power Workshop with Charlotte Mensah
After her successful Hair In Conversation event, we are delighted to welcome back award-winning hairstylist and author, Charlotte Mensah for her renowned Curl Power Workshop.
In the surroundings of the beautiful Horniman Conservatory, Charlotte will be giving an exclusive, interactive masterclass offering tips and advice on:
- Managing curls, afro and mixed heritage textured hair including styling and care tips
- Transitioning to natural hair
- Tricks and techniques for parents on styling children’s curls.
On the day
11.45am – Conservatory doors open
12pm – Curl Workshop with Charlotte Mensah
12.45pm – Q&A
1.10pm – Drinks and networking
2pm – End
Charlotte Mensah is an award-winning hairstylist at the forefront of the natural haircare movement. She is the owner and artistic director of Hair Lounge, on London’s Portobello Road and founder of acclaimed product range Charlotte Mensah Manketti Oil. In October 2020, Charlotte published her first book ‘Good Hair: The essential guide to afro, textured and curly hair’ ,with Penguin Life. In a career that spans nearly three decades, Charlotte is recognized as the beauty industry’s authority on maintaining natural Afro hair as well as mixed heritage and curly textures. She was inducted into the British Hairdressing Hall of Fame in November 2018.
- All children (under 16 years) must be accompanied by an adult. Maximum of one free child ticket per adult ticket.
- Advance booking is necessary.
- Please be aware that tickets cannot be exchanged for different Horniman activities and refunds are not available.
Main image by Karen Lasme