The Horniman Market is open.
Please note: There will be no Market on 24 July and 21 August.
The weekly Horniman Market is open to provide food items including fresh fruit, vegetables, cheese, bread, cake, meat and street food.
Alongside food stalls, you’ll find body care, clothing, jewellery, design and craft; most are locally produced, ethical and many use environmentally friendly materials, natural and organic ingredients.
Market stalls will be positioned outdoors at a safe distance from each other to ensure we can maintain a social distance for all customers and traders.
Strict and enhanced hygiene measures are in place with all traders. We also ask that you sanitise your hands at each available stall and only touch produce you intend on buying.
Please pay for goods using contactless methods.
Stallholders (note, not all stallholders attend every week)
- Brockman’s Organic Fruit and Veg Farm– organic fruit and veg
- Heritage Cheese– locally sourced artisan cheese
- Aston Bakery– organic artisan bread
- Picks Organic Farm– certified organic and high welfare meat, eggs
- Route 66 Burritos– Californian style burritos
- Feel Full Falafel – freshly made falafel, salad & wraps
- Me Bali –Polish crockery, sheepskin slippers, mitts
- Gustosissima – traditional Italian pasta sauces & meals
- South London Sauce Co – artisan sauces, rubs, preserves
- Goodness Goodies – vegan sweets & zero waste home supplies (week 1)
- Little Sparrow Tea – quality, packaged loose tea (week 1 & final week of the month)
- The Dutch Chocolatier – handcrafted chocolate
- Zongo– Ghanaian fusion food (week 3)
- Chacarero– Argentine Empanadas, Alfajores, Dulce de leche (weeks 1, 3 & 5)
- Lucknow 2 London – (week 4)
- Yellow Sunshine – freshly marinated olives, baklava and Turkish delight (week 4)
- Brockley Bees (week 3)
- The Wine Scouts– natural wine from small producers (weeks 1, 3, 4 & 5)
- Comfort & Joy– scotch eggs, sausage and veg rolls, salads and boxed meals (weeks 2 & 4)
- Brett and Bailey(weeks 2 & 3)
- Wren Cakes(week 1)
- Slate N Crumb(week 4)
- Van Dough Pizza(week 3)
- Pimp My Chicken(week 1)
- Winsford House Preserves(week 4)
- The Culinary Herb Co– fresh potted herbs and plants (Feb to Aug only)
- Sweet Carolina– sweet treats and pops (weeks 1 & 4)
- Maame T– African inspired food (week 2)
- Catford Rhum Arrange (week 2)
- Jamie Ferments (week 1)
- Chilli Brothers (week 3)
Craft, Design and Body Care
- Sofi Soap – (weeks 1, 3 & 5)
- Rebecca Perrier/Neal’s Yard Remedies– (week 1, 3 & 5)
- Imazi Naturals– vegan natural skincare
- Anna-P – handmade headbands and masks
- G Jembellish– bespoke handmade jewellery
- Art By Box– art and craft kits
- Sewn Up By Jen– ethically made reusable textile accessories
- Edy & Bridge– locally made conscious clothing
- Pickle– children and adult’s clothing
- Laika57– prints and eco t-shirts
- Maison Maai – recycled cashmere
- Purple Palm Wellness– yoga bags, notebooks and eye pillows
- Annie Old China– mosaic jewellery and ceramics
- Handpainted by Sophie– paintings
- Throw me Down– bespoke aprons and accessories
- The Scentiment– soy and coconut wax candles
- Essie & me– hair accessories
- Usborne Books
- Ralph’s Orchard– soy wax candles
- Handmade by Constantin– wooden utensils
- Blooming Desires – plants and cut flowers
Please check our Instagram posts for weekly trader lists and guests.
Information for Market Traders
Main image: Mel Poole on Unsplash