Join us and discover all about the Horniman’s much-loved animal residents, from our expert Animal Walk Keepers.
Find out what our alpacas, rabbits, and pygmy goats like to eat and take part in exclusive feeding sessions.
This is a unique, interactive experience, giving you the opportunity to explore the wide range of animals that live at the Horniman Museum and Gardens.
- To avoid disappointment we encourage you to book in advance.
- Any tickets available on the day will be sold on a first come, first served basis and can be purchased from inside the Museum at the Ticket Desk.
- Each child must be accompanied by an adult.
- All participating children require a ticket. Any younger children in attendance who will not be taking part do not require a ticket.
- The session will be taking place in the Animal Walk before it opens to the public. Please meet at the gate to the Animal Walk, around five to ten minutes before the session starts so that we are able to check your Membership Card against the details on our guest list.
- If you are unable to make the event, please let us know in advance.
- This is an all-weather event so please ensure that you bring suitable clothing and covers for any prams/pushchairs.
- Please also let us know if you have any additional requirements ahead of time.