We opened two new galleries – the World Gallery and The Studio – complemented by a new Grasslands Garden and attracted the most visitors in our history.
Every ticket, shop and café purchase, every membership and each donation supports our charitable work and we are grateful to all our supporters. We wanted to highlight this impact and thank you for caring about the future of the Horniman.
- A record-breaking 941,632 visitors
- 99% visitor satisfaction
- Visit England quality assessment score of 90%
- Our World Gallery opened, showcasing 3291 objects
- 13 young people attained their Bronze Arts Awards
- 46,000 visits from school children and teachers
- 58,158 family members participated in activities
- Award-winning Gardens – Green Tourism Gold and Green Flag Award
- Grasslands Garden – Winner of Horticulture Week Custodian Awards 2019 – Best Planting Design
For more information on supporting the Horniman Museum and Gardens, visit horniman.ac.uk/support-us.