Members’ Meet the Creepy Crawlies
Members and Benefactors are invited to join us for an exclusive interactive talk about creepy crawlies in the Horniman’s Natural History Gallery and back-of-house areas with Assistant Curator Chris Hughes!
Unfortunately, the 5 April event has been cancelled. Ticket holders will be contacted.
Get up close to some of the Horniman’s creepy crawly collection including Wētā, Hawkmoths, Mantis, Scarab beetles, bees and two species named after Frederick John Horniman himself.
These tiny specimens might be small but Chris will explore how important they really are and what they get up to in nature when no one is watching!
- This event is for Members and Benefactors only. Please make sure you bring your membership card with you on the day, along with a copy of your ticket.
- Please wait outside the Museum’s Main Entrance from 9.15am for a 9.30am start in the Natural History Gallery.
- Most suitable for children aged 5-10 years but all are welcome. All adults and participating children require a ticket.
- Any younger children in attendance who will not be taking part do not require a ticket but please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to book them in.
- This event is wheelchair and pram accessible. Please also let us know if you have any additional requirements ahead of time.
- If you are unable to make the event, please advise us in advance. We cannot refund your tickets.