Happening across the Horniman Gardens, join us for family activities, live music, activities, and jerk, vegan and vegetarian food cooked by top Caribbean and African chefs.
Please note: to enter this event you must have purchased your tickets in advance. You will not be able to purchase tickets on the door.
There is no readmittance to the event.
Live on the Jerk Stage
- Becca D
- Carroll Thompson
- Donna Spence
- Gary Crosby and Tomorrow’s Warriors
- London Community Gospel Choir
- Reggae Aerobics
- Teachers Crew
- YolanDa Brown
The Cookout Village
- International food stalls
- Arts and crafts stalls
- Charity stalls
- Wellness area
- UK’s Biggest Candy & Jerusalema dance-a-long
- South London Samba
- The Venus Bushfires – performance
South Downs – Family Area
- The Venus Bushfires – Music Workshop
- Helen McDonald – Storytelling
To apply to be a food trader at The Original Jerk Cookout please contact Jerkcookout@outlook.com