Tailpiece for a Pesaro school violin.
- 0 item(s)
- £0.00 View
1 item (description level: part)
- Broad category
- Musical Instruments, Chordophone component
- Additional names, titles, or classifications
catalogue name: violin
object name (AAT): violin
- Pesaro, Italy
- Additional place information
- Date made
- 17th century
- Additional date information
- Materials & techniques
- wood; gut
- Additional material & technique information
material: wood (overall)
material: gut (overall)
material: metal (overall)
- Related objects
- part of violin (M986)
- Related subjects
object name (AAT): violins
- Record created 2002-08-27 by BDAVIS
- Record last updated 2018-01-16 by XGVIEWS
These objects are only a part of our collections, of which there are more than 350,000 objects. More information on the objects listed on our website.
This information comes from our collections database. Some of this is incomplete and there may be some errors. The database sometimes uses language taken from historical documents to help research, which may now appear outdated and even offensive. The database also includes information on objects that are considered secret or sacred by some communities.
If you have any further information about objects in our collections or can suggest corrections to our information, please contact us.