Letter by Otto Samson to L.M. Forbes, regarding the transfer of Captain Scott relics. With manuscript notes on reverse in Samson’s hand.
- 0 item(s)
- £0.00 View
Letter by Otto Samson to L.M. Forbes, regarding the transfer of Captain Scott relics
- Additional date information
03 August 1956
- Administrative / biographical history
Samson, Otto William
- Object name
- documentary artefacts
- Additional medium information
material: paper (overall)
- Archival history
- Document has been in the custody of the Horniman Museum, since its creation or the date on which it was delivered.
- Language / scripts
- Related objects
part of Anthropology object history files: Colbeck, William (ARC/HMG/CM/007/A/COLBECKW)
- Related people
- maker: Samson, Otto William
- Related subjects
object name: documentary artefacts
- Record created 2014-06-19
- Record last updated 2019-08-14
These objects are only a part of our collections, of which there are more than 350,000 objects. More information on the objects listed on our website.
This information comes from our collections database. Some of this is incomplete and there may be some errors. The database sometimes uses language taken from historical documents to help research, which may now appear outdated and even offensive. The database also includes information on objects that are considered secret or sacred by some communities.
If you have any further information about objects in our collections or can suggest corrections to our information, please contact us.