Pair of cream woollen socks with embroidered detailing in red, blue and purple wool around the top, which is folded down.
- 0 item(s)
- £0.00 View
2 items (description level: top)
- Broad category
- Anthropology: Ethnography
- Additional names, titles, or classifications
catalogue name: socks
- Frobisher Bay, North West Territories, Canada, North America, Americas
- Additional place information
made or collected: Frobisher Bay
- Additional culture information
maker or user: Inuit
- Materials & techniques
- Additional material & technique information
material: wool (overall)
donor: Shoebridge, P.I.
Undefined - 1974-07-17
- Record created 2000-02-02
- Record last updated 2019-08-03
These objects are only a part of our collections, of which there are more than 350,000 objects. More information on the objects listed on our website.
This information comes from our collections database. Some of this is incomplete and there may be some errors. The database sometimes uses language taken from historical documents to help research, which may now appear outdated and even offensive. The database also includes information on objects that are considered secret or sacred by some communities.
If you have any further information about objects in our collections or can suggest corrections to our information, please contact us.