Throwing club from Northern Nigeria, made a from single branch with two off-shoots, one forming the shaft and the other a sort of pick point. It is decorated with some incised lines on the head.
- 0 item(s)
- £0.00 View
1 item (description level: whole)
- Broad category
- Anthropology: Ethnography
- Additional names, titles, or classifications
catalogue name: throwing club
object name (local): wood throwing club, decorated
object name: throwing club
- Northern Nigeria, Nigeria, West Africa, Africa
- Additional place information
made or collected: Northern Nigeria
- Materials & techniques
- Additional material & technique information
material: wood (overall)
- overall: 736.6 mm x 278 mm x 39 mm
- Additional measurement information
overall: 736.6 mm x 278 mm x 39 mm
- Presented with other ethnographic material.
donor: Edwardes, Mrs.
Undefined - 1962-11-30
- Record created 2000-01-22 by DRICE
- Record last updated 2017-12-01 by XGVIEWS