Porcelain coffee cup, made in what was at the time part of Germany, now Poland. Maker's mark on underside. Collected in Sundborn, Sweden.
Maker's mark on base refers to Tielsch, C. & Co. porcelain manufacturers, who were based in Altwasser, Silesia (called Stary ZdrÃ³j after 1945), an area which is now a part of WaÅ‚brzych, Poland. This mark was only used by the company between 1875 and 1934.